charts: two enhancement requests

Add your enhancement requests to our ToDo list.
NancyM

charts: two enhancement requests

Post by NancyM » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:14 pm

Hello,
I am using Version 2.511, iFamily for Leopard.
The iFamily Ancestor and Descendant chart diagrams are excellent!!!
Here are two enhancement requests:

1) Descendant chart option: in the "customize diagram" palette:
have a choice (a checkbox) to display a divorce & date ("div YYYY") -or- "div" in the Descendant charts
[see "iFamily Help" forum topic "how to display a divorce in descendant chart"]

2) when making Ancestor and Descendant Charts one can click on the "Customise Defaults" button which brings up a "Customise Diagram" palette. That is great! However, it would be even better to be able to name and save the customized settings. This is because I have a few different settings for the name only charts and without name only, for both ancestor and descendant charts. Currently the only option when customizing the ancestor/descendant diagrams is a button "Set as Defaults".
It would be great if you could add a "save settings as ___" and then when one clicks on "Customise Defaults" in the ancestor/descendant charts, I could select one of my previous customized settings.

Thank you for considering this request!
Nancy

Gungulen

Re: charts: two enhancement requests

Post by Gungulen » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:25 pm

i like the charts. i would love to see one that allows me to generate the ENTIRE tree and not just branches. I have one from FTM about 10 yrs old. it was pretty cool because it shows where families interconnect, etc.