Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:24 pm
- Forum: iFamily Help
- Topic: iFamily 2.9.6 will not start under Mac OS X 10.14 Mojave
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5302
I am getting the same message but my e-mails for assistance have not been answered. It has been over a month since I have been able to access my iFamily. Any thoughts? Thanks
- Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:57 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: macOS Sierra 10.12 - incompatible with iFamily!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5007
I recently upgraded to Sierra and had trouble getting iFamily to open with my data. Finally figured that out but today the whole iFamily program refuses to open. It gives a message of "quit unexpectedly" but it is not opening at all. I can open it on my husband's computer but not on mine. Any though...