- The application is now a dual binary and will run natively on Mac Silicon arm64 Macs as well as older Intel Macs.
- Caught and resolved memory leak in the Context Diagram which was causing a crash on the new compile.
- Forced formatting of dates on 12 dialogs so the year does not have a thousands separator, (comma).
- Widened alerts dialog to 400 pixels.
- Migrated internationalised files from "English" folder to "en" folder.
- extended timeout on Registration API (on backend) to avoid window being unable to close.
Catalogue of Changes and Features in iFamily For Leopard
1 post • Page 1 of 1