- Import from Gedcom
- Enhanced to handle missing FORM records in Gedcom files generated by MFT.
- Added a new function to clone Sources from another database.
- Added an option to include all the thumbnails and media files for each person.
- Spaces in hyper-links and filenames have been changed to underscores to avoid a problem reported with a version of the FireFox browser on a particular web site.
- Corrected the HTML code for images for viewing with FireFox.
- Added an option to display siblings
- Added an option to display a table of Near Relatives including: Grandparents, Parents, Parents In-Law, Spouses, Children, Grandchildren, Cousins, Aunts and Uncles, Children In-Law, Brothers and Sisters In-Law. This is identical to the Relatives pane with all options checked except greatGrandchildren.
- Added an option. when saving original images, to convert all original images to compressed JPEGs. This saves considerable time when uploading to a web site but is slower to generate. A 1Mb image file is reduced to approximately 50Kb.
- V2.382 - corrected HTML file names for people whose names contain Greek, Cyrillic, etc characters. Changed spaces in image filenames to underscores.
- V2.382 - changed the method of compressing JPEGs of original image files (the 750px option)
- Reduced the height of the Merge Person dialog to fit on a 1152 x 710 screen.
- In the Ancestors and Descendants Diagrams, the Ancestors and Descendants RTF Reports and in the Story Generator the user now has an option to exclude the display of a Google Map if it is the default picture for a person.
- Simplified changing a married person's gender and added a right click menu option for Change Gender in the Context Diagram.
- Corrected the cause of an error that could occur (occasionally) after using Undo/Redo. iFamily trapped the error and no damage was done - the error has only been reported by one customer using V2.358, but had also occurred (occasionally) in earlier versions.
- V2.383 A new database management function that was introduced (silently) in V2.381 has been reported to activate the spinning beach ball on some databases. The new function has been tuned to run faster and use less memory. For large database it now includes a message to inform the user what is happening.
Catalogue of Changes and Features in iFamily For Leopard
1 post • Page 1 of 1
What's New in V2.383 - for upgrading instructions go to How do I upgrade to the latest release?