Google Maps Interface for Events
- Added a Maps button to the Events pane to invoke Google Maps using the event place name or geocoding.
- Added a Maps button to the Events Places dialog - with option to update geocodes for multiple events at the same place.
- Double quotes are no longer converted to single quotes. The Title of a Source is now displayed in italics.
- A right click on a ghost box now displays instructions on how to copy a person from another database. The copy may also include all that person's ancestors or descendants. For a parent or a spouse you may include all the person's ancestors. For a child you may include all the person's descendants. Suitable warnings are displayed when iFamily finds possible duplicate people.
- Corrected a bug when using the marriage notes button - the marriage notes dialog only displayed the first time it was used.
For mouse-over the age at death, when no death date, the tooltips now show years since birth.
- Corrected a cut and paste problem in the Notes and Comments panes in the lower half of the main window.
- Corrected a cut and paste problem in the Sources pane in the lower half of the main window.
- Added an error message when user attempts to force iFamily to open an invalid file type using Finder.
- Corrected a minor error that occurs (very rarely) during a database refresh.