NB:This release has been successfully tested on the Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard and Lion operating systems.
- Demo Period extended from 10 days to 16 days to allow our customer service team longer to answer your emails
- moved the tab selection bar from the bottom to the middle of the main interface window
-repaired broken relationship lines between focal and parent when children are clicked.
- repaired erroneous default event depersonalization when option 3 of DepersonalizeOption (Gender and FirstName and BirthDate) is selected from the export Gedcom dialog.
- added functionality to write Associated People to a Gedcom
- added functionality to read Associated People from a Gedcom
- migrated HTML functionality to a new "Web" Menu
- reorganisation of File Menu (Grouped Import and Export functionality)
- reorganisation of Reports Menu
- duplication of Sources Report to source menu
- added Lion to the operating systems that iFamily will execute under. (NB: Not yet actually tested on Lion, but it won't simply rage quit in June(?) now.).
- corrected minor Typo
- removed rounding on Lat/Long for places report.
- added extra error traps on add spouse and add child to catch an intermittent bug
- prepared initial batch of files for internationalization. (Primary testing restricted to ghost boxes on the context diagram. Balance of files to be added piecemeal during future upgrades.)
Catalogue of Changes and Features in iFamily For Leopard
1 post • Page 1 of 1