Thank you for the great support!

General discussion of iFamily for Leopard and Genealogy
Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Post by Keith Wilson » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:09 am

Originally posted by msconnor

First, I would like to say thanks for a great genealogy package. But mostly, I would like to say that the support provided is fantastic. It is greatly appreciated.

I can't belive that I only started using iFamily in Sept 2007 and already have 512 people added. I guess it's easy to get carried away using iFamily.

Cheers, Michelle
8-)

Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Originally posted by PhilR

I'd like to express my appreciation to Keith also. I'm a lurker on this forum but from reading requests and Keith's lightning-quick replies to them and from my own email experiences with him I feel his support is exemplary. I don't know if he ever sleeps but well done!

rgds
Phil Russell

Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Originally posted by lesleyf

Yes Keith iFamily is brilliant I have used Reunion for years also have tried FTM to help family members who don't have macs we are soooo very lucky to have iFamily it outshines anything avail and the support is second to none and also thanks to your family as I know how much time goes into a venture like this ....... best regards lesley in Tassie

Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Originally posted by DennisB

iFamily for Tiger rocks! Keith is fantastic!

I'm a brand new user of iFamily this week. I've imported multiple GEDCOM files successfully. The merge function works great. I've done >500 manual entries. Just starting on reports.

I had one really dumb question for Keith. He was back in <30 minutes with a very supportive answer and an illustration of what I needed to do.

This is simply the best program and support I've ever experienced. And a tremendous deal.

DennisB

Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Originally posted by BobW

So, how do you send this to a non-MAC user? What format?
lesleyf wrote:ars also have tried FTM to help family members who don't have macs we are soooo very lucky to have iFamily it outshines anything avail and the support is second to none and also thanks to your family as I know how much time goes into a venture like this ....... best regards lesley in Tassie

Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Originally posted by pewterpot

BobW

Send what to a PC? iFamily is just for the Mac user as far as I understand.
You can send reports etc to a PC by using the .pdf format is easiest from the print command.