Appreciation

General discussion of iFamily for Leopard and Genealogy
Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Appreciation

Post by Keith Wilson » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:05 pm

Originally posted by madeleinesophie

First of all, a special thank you to you, Keith! Your patience with new customers while they muddle :o, :-?, :-[, :'(, :) through the learning process of iFamily is more than admirable. Of course, trying to learn iMac, MacBook, Leopard and iFamily at the same time is a bit daunting, but I have spent the day following all your helpful suggestions and seem to be on my way to recovery and discovery! (I even learned how to program my mouse, which I never knew wasn't working to capacity.)

And, then a note of appreciation to all you members who have preceded me in this endeavor and posted helpful questions/replies to this Forum. Many of those questions and answers are leading me down the road to success.

Thank you - all of you. No doubt I will be back soon!

Jeanne

Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Appreciation

Post by Keith Wilson » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:05 pm

madeleinesophie wrote:First of all, a special thank you to you, Keith! Your patience with new customers while they muddle :o, :-?, :-[, :'(, :) through the learning process of iFamily is more than admirable. Of course, trying to learn iMac, MacBook, Leopard and iFamily at the same time is a bit daunting, but I have spent the day following all your helpful suggestions and seem to be on my way to recovery and discovery! (I even learned how to program my mouse, which I never knew wasn't working to capacity.)

And, then a note of appreciation to all you members who have preceded me in this endeavor and posted helpful questions/replies to this Forum. Many of those questions and answers are leading me down the road to success.

Thank you - all of you. No doubt I will be back soon!

Jeanne
Hi Jeanne,

Welcome to the Mac world - you will find that it just so much more friendly than where you have come from on the Dark Side.

Keith

Alprunty

Post by Alprunty » Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:48 am

I am one of those Dark Side converts <G>... and you are right ... people in the mac side are much more helpful.

Allen