Awesome Job, Keith!

General discussion of iFamily for Leopard and Genealogy
Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Awesome Job, Keith!

Post by Keith Wilson » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:40 pm

Originally posted by omniaaron

Keith,
I'm really liking your work! Every time you put out an update, I feel excited to see what it's about. I look forward to hearing what you're planning, what you're dreaming about, and what you're wanting to do further in iFamily.

Thanks so much for all your work!
-Aaron

Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Awesome Job, Keith!

Post by Keith Wilson » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:40 pm

omniaaron wrote:Keith, I'm really liking your work! Every time you put out an update, I feel excited to see what it's about. I look forward to hearing what you're planning, what you're dreaming about, and what you're wanting to do further in iFamily. Thanks so much for all your work! -Aaron
Hi Aaron

Many thanks but we do not publish plans and dreams. The ideas for enhancements come from people who use the iFamily software, our customers. All we do is to discuss the ideas, refine them and then use the available technology to implement them. Some of the enhancement ideas are discussed on this forum but a lot of the discussion is also via direct emails. Many people around the globe have had input to how iFamily works, some of them briefly but some have contributed a lot of their time - one customer chalked up over 300 emails in 6 months until his wife persuaded him that he had more important .... he was very thorough and very demanding and sometimes I miss his input a lot.

Keith