Help Needed!!! Lion MBPro Installation

General discussion of iFamily for Leopard and Genealogy
Vernon

Help Needed!!! Lion MBPro Installation

Post by Vernon » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:06 pm

After posting my previous message for help/instructions on putting iFamily Leopard on Lion MBPro, I discovered I had it on the MBPRo already installed!

However, I now need other help with it. I attempted to update to the latest version which I downloaded, opened the dmg(?) package and was instructed to close iFamily prior to installing which I did.

When I clicked on the package again, nothing happened. When I opened iFamily again, a message appeared "iFamily for Leopard quit unexpectedly. Click to open the application again. This report will be sent to Apple automatically."

I clicked to reopen and the same message appeared. I did the same thing several times with the same message appearing each time.

I cannot get rid of the message!!! Nor, can I open iFamily which previous version had data that I desperately need.

How can I either open the update version and/or open the previous version with my needed data?

Thanks for your help.

Vernon

Installing iFamily on Lion MBPro

Post by Vernon » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:23 pm

Problems posted previously are resolved - I finally was able to get version 2.532 installed.

Thank you.

Vernon