PDF FILES

If you are having difficulty using iFamily for Leopard.
eg: "How do I change someone's sex after they are married?
Keith Wilson
Site Admin

PDF FILES

Post by Keith Wilson » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:41 pm

Originally posted by SteveBUK

When I drag a pdf file into pictures, the thumbnail no longer appears just a PDF sign. It used to do this and pdf files from the dragged in a while ago still display the thumbnail image correctly. Has something changed? am I doing something wrong?

Suggestions welcome

Steve

Keith Wilson
Site Admin

PDF FILES

Post by Keith Wilson » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:17 pm

Originally posted by tom

I mentioned this behavior earlier. My post and the response are here: http://ifamilyforleopard.com/forums/YaB ... 682782/0#0

Keith Wilson
Site Admin

PDF FILES

Post by Keith Wilson » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:27 pm

Originally posted by SteveBUK

iFamily for tiger displayed pdf files with a thumbnail, and files pasted a few months ago continue to display correctly. I just dragged a pdf displaying correctly in one persons pictures window to another person and it now displays a blurry pdf sign at the new location and correctly at the old location!!

????

Steve

Keith Wilson
Site Admin

PDF FILES

Post by Keith Wilson » Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:04 am

SteveBUK wrote:iFamily for tiger displayed pdf files with a thumbnail, and files pasted a few months ago continue to display correctly. I just dragged a pdf displaying correctly in one persons pictures window to another person and it now displays a blurry pdf sign at the new location and correctly at the old location!! ???? Steve
Fixed in V2,463.

To fix the existing fuzzy thumbnails use the Picture Add/Edit dialog and click on any of the thumbnail adjustment sliders OR click on the " Defaults" button. In the Picture Add/Edit dialog use the Previous and Next button if you have multiple images for one person.

Keith