Projects - Search Parameters

If you are having difficulty using iFamily for Leopard.
eg: "How do I change someone's sex after they are married?
Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Post by Keith Wilson » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:38 pm

Originally posted by jimwinfrey

Ancestry recently added the North Carolina, USA death certificates. I want to create a Project that will list all the people in my database for whom a death certificate might exist. So phase I is to create a list of all eligible people, those who died in North Carolina between 1909 and 1975. Phase II would be a way to remove a person from the project once I have added the death certificate information for them. I'm hoping a simple search for the master source can be used here.

Thanks, Jim

Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Post by Keith Wilson » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:26 pm

jimwinfrey wrote:Ancestry recently added the North Carolina, USA death certificates. I want to create a Project that will list all the people in my database for whom a death certificate might exist. So phase I is to create a list of all eligible people, those who died in North Carolina between 1909 and 1975. Phase II would be a way to remove a person from the project once I have added the death certificate information for them. I'm hoping a simple search for the master source can be used here. Thanks, Jim
In the current version, V2.443 you could try the Filtered people report and enter Death = 1909 and Death = 1975 and then print the report. In TextEdit you could then search for NC.

In a later version of iFamily you could try the new menu option for Events - Event Subtypes. Generate the CSV Report, and then in Numbers (or Excel) look for deaths between 1905 and 1975.

Keith