Source & Person Picture Transcriptions

If you are having difficulty using iFamily for Leopard.
eg: "How do I change someone's sex after they are married?
Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Post by Keith Wilson » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:33 am

Originally posted by kchez

Can the picture transcription for a person, and more importantly, the source picture transcription, appear in one of the reports? I was expecting to see the transcription I wrote up on one of my sources to appear when I created a Source Report, but the picture and transcription was not included. I selected the Pages app and the Text Edit app when I tried it. Is there any report that will report on a picture transcriptions? Maybe I'm just not going to the right place. Thanks!
:) Kathy

Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Post by Keith Wilson » Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:10 am

kchez wrote:Can the picture transcription for a person, and more importantly, the source picture transcription, appear in one of the reports? I was expecting to see the transcription I wrote up on one of my sources to appear when I created a Source Report, but the picture and transcription was not included. I selected the Pages app and the Text Edit app when I tried it. Is there any report that will report on a picture transcriptions? Maybe I'm just not going to the right place. Thanks! :) Kathy
Hi Kathy,

Sorry but the text in the transcription dialog does not go anywhere. The best you can do is to copy (Cmd+A, Cmd+C) the transcribed text and then later paste (Cmd+V) it somewhere else.

In this case your dreams have not been fulfilled - you win some you lose some.

Keith