Notes for a person

If you are having difficulty using iFamily for Leopard.
eg: "How do I change someone's sex after they are married?
Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Notes for a person

Post by Keith Wilson » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:30 am

Originally posted by tmlink55

We are trying to print large segments of some descendants and would like to have their personal notes print with their names and general info. I haven't been able to do this or find a way to. Is there a way to have the notes print with the people in descendants print?

Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Notes for a person

Post by Keith Wilson » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:16 pm

tmlink55 wrote: We are trying to print large segments of some descendants and would like to have their personal notes print with their names and general info. I haven't been able to do this or find a way to. Is there a way to have the notes print with the people in descendants print?
In the Ancestors and Descendants Diagrams you should activate the button called " Customise Defaults" . In the options select Notes and switch off the scissors next to the Notes - the scissors will truncate the Notes at (about) 250 characters.

In the Descendants and Ancestors Reports (Reports - Descendants... and Reports - Ancestors) the personal Notes and Comments can be printed plus the Notes for Events. You can have the Event Notes " embedded" or " appended" to the Events.

In the HTML Web Pages you can print Notes and Comments plus Notes for Events.

I hope that one of the above answers your question.

Keith