Generation of HTML Web Pages

General discussion on the Generation of HTML Web Pages
Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Post by Keith Wilson » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:50 am

Hi All,

Welcome to a new forum board for HTML Web Pages

Also click here for Sample HTML Web Pages for iPhone and iPod Touch If you would prefer to type it into Safari on your iPhone then enter http://ifamilyforleopard.com/iPhone

iFamily Version V2.372 (26 March, 2008) was the first release of the iFamily HTML Web Page generation functions. We hope you enjoy using it as much as we enjoyed developing it. Lots of ideas were thrown around but in the end we did our usual thing and applied both the KISS Principle and the 80-20 Rule.

Since there has been so much feedback during the development of this feature, here is a brand new board devoted to the ongoing discussion of the topic.

Keith

Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Originally posted by Chris Knight

NO posts for such a heavily requested feature??

Well, to be honest I don't need it but if I were looking now for something to put my stuff on the web which is easily implemented and extremely well done I would not need to look any further. For virtually zero effort one can have a set of web pages generated in a very short time ready for uploading to one's website. Ample options allow for a good degree of customisation and dealing with concerns about privacy.

I guess people are just so happy they have no need to say more!

Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Originally posted by Lesley

Hi Chris its even better than doing your web pages I have saved the whole tree and put on CD and sent to UK rellies they can browse through it and not even need to be online or have a Mac ...it works brilliant

best regards lesley

Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Originally posted by Ann Corby

Hi All,

I have generated a web page. Was excited to find how much information there was on it. But when I tried to " Prepare for upload" I received the message that this site was not yet available. Can you tell me I can get round this problem please :(

Ann

Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Originally posted by Lesley

what is says is that that feature is not yet avail yet ...

you should be able to upload what you have prepared yourself to your website via FTP

ie http://fetchsoftworks.com/

saying that though it's years since I used it and there may be a much easier way for you some isp's web spaces now you can go direct from your computer and upload

regards lesley