Tab Colors

Add your enhancement requests to our ToDo list.
Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Tab Colors

Post by Keith Wilson » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:38 pm

Originally posted by omniaaron

My Enhancement Request is actually done in some areas of iFamily, and I think it would be helpful to reproduce the effect throughout the program.

When looking at the information under the Family tab of a given name, if the focal person has birth notes ascribed to him/her, the Birth Notes button turns orange (and has an asteriskónot sure if they're both necessary or are for different purposes). My enhancement request is that if the person has information ascribed to him in ANY other area, where an asterisk shows up to remind you so, then the button/tab turn orange, too.

Thanks! All thoughts for/against what I'm suggesting are welcome.
-Aaron

Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Tab Colors

Post by Keith Wilson » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:40 am

omniaaron wrote:My Enhancement Request is actually done in some areas of iFamily, and I think it would be helpful to reproduce the effect throughout the program.

When looking at the information under the Family tab of a given name, if the focal person has birth notes ascribed to him/her, the Birth Notes button turns orange (and has an asteriskónot sure if they're both necessary or are for different purposes). My enhancement request is that if the person has information ascribed to him in ANY other area, where an asterisk shows up to remind you so, then the button/tab turn orange, too. Thanks! All thoughts for/against what I'm suggesting are welcome. -Aaron
Thanks, in earlier versions of OSX there was an option to set the colour of a Tab. It has now be deprecated so I did not use it.

keith