Addition to Find in Names & Titles

Add your enhancement requests to our ToDo list.
Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Post by Keith Wilson » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:34 pm

Originally posted by hib

Because of the common duplications in names, it is nice to have the birth year included in the list of names that is created when using the search Find in Names & Titles. However, I would find it even more useful to also include a death year. If the format was " name, by-dy, title" then one could easily see a death year even if the birth year is unknown or conversely if only the birth year is known and not the death year, it would still be clear. But having both, when both are known, would prove very useful to me.

Al

Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Post by Keith Wilson » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:52 pm

hib wrote:Because of the common duplications in names, it is nice to have the birth year included in the list of names that is created when using the search Find in Names & Titles. However, I would find it even more useful to also include a death year. If the format was " name, by-dy, title" then one could easily see a death year even if the birth year is unknown or conversely if only the birth year is known and not the death year, it would still be clear. But having both, when both are known, would prove very useful to me. Al
Done in V2.408

Keith