Descendant Chart Author

Add your enhancement requests to our ToDo list.
Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Descendant Chart Author

Post by Keith Wilson » Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:33 am

Originally posted by Lesley

Hi Keith is it possible when creating a PDF chart of ie Descendants to be able to have an active box at the top centre where it says descendants of where I can add created by me and perhaps put in my address and email
I cant alter them myself at present so I add an Annotation Box on the tree
also no mention of iFamily on this as the software program used
best regards lesley

Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Descendant Chart Author

Post by Keith Wilson » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:39 am

Lesley wrote:Hi Keith, Is it possible when creating a PDF chart of ie Descendants to be able to have an active box at the top centre, where it says descendants of, where I can add created by me and perhaps put in my address and email. I cant alter them myself at present so I add an Annotation Box on the tree. Also no mention of iFamily on this as the software program used. Best regards lesley
V2.407 I have added a new option called " Include byline in title" . This displays a static string of text - it is not a hyper-link to another web page nor is it an email mailto: You can, of course, enter any thing you like, so if you want to include your email address then that is fine by me but it will not do anything if someone clicks on it.

Keith

Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Descendant Chart Author

Post by Keith Wilson » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:30 am

Originally posted by Lesley

Brilliant Keith ! I have sent a few charts and people are VERY impressed by them and ask what is the software you use ..... will be better to be able to include good looking contact details and made on a Mac by i Leopard

I am not concerned about having an active link just a means of in the years down the track being able to be found by whoever sees the chart and is connected
Many Thanks Lesley