Folders in Picture Pane

Add your enhancement requests to our ToDo list.
Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Folders in Picture Pane

Post by Keith Wilson » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:51 pm

Originally posted by BobCutler

Keith -
I find I make much use of the Pictures panel in iFamily. It is easy to use and works very well to document not only graphics, but other information as well since you have provided an " Open With" choice by right clicking.
Would it be much trouble for you to make the Pictures pane hierarchical with the ability to create folders to hold the individual files. This would allow me to group my pictures and other data for a person in a way much like a window in the Finder.
A button labeled New Folder, and the ability to drag pictures and other documents into the newly created folder would be just great! It would also need a back arrow to return to the original Pictures panel.
- Bob Cutler

Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Folders in Picture Pane

Post by Keith Wilson » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:37 am

BobCutler wrote:Keith -
I find I make much use of the Pictures panel in iFamily. It is easy to use and works very well to document not only graphics, but other information as well since you have provided an " Open With" choice by right clicking. Would it be much trouble for you to make the Pictures pane hierarchical with the ability to create folders to hold the individual files.....- Bob Cutler
Hi Bob, Thanks, I will add it to the ToDo list but the existing design stays put for now. There are other options that achieve the same thing and the idea needs to gestate.

Keith