Scratch Pad

Add your enhancement requests to our ToDo list.
Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Scratch Pad

Post by Keith Wilson » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:45 am

Originally posted by guyholmes

Another small enhancement that I think would be of use, is an area like the 'Notes' area for each individual, but available to the whole database. I see that there is still a fair size area at the top of the main window (which I'm sure you have reserved for your next big ideas !) but I feel there is plenty of room for a small button linking you to a plain rtf file that can be used as a scratch pad or jotter for random thoughts, notes, etc

Cheers, Guy

Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Scratch Pad

Post by Keith Wilson » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:54 am

Originally posted by Lesley

try using the comments field next to notes for thoughts ect this is also very handy for cut and paste from ancestry census entries which can have a mind of their own when pasted into other places eg text edit
I use this area for notes eg check 1901 census or check deaths between 1879 & 1907 or not found on ect so I know where I have already looked again it prints out brilliant in descendants report so that any other rellies can also see and may be able to add to your info
I have had nothing but envy & praise at how easy it is to read and folllow from family who are on windows computers about this program
regards lesley

Keith Wilson
Site Admin

Scratch Pad

Post by Keith Wilson » Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:05 am

A ScratchPad has been added in V2.101

Keith