Sources & Events

Add your enhancement requests to our ToDo list.
elmwood

Sources & Events

Post by elmwood » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:18 pm

I used Sources to enter my Source. I now notice in Events the source # is not there. When I click in the source column in Events it opens up my sources list & allows me to put in a source #. When I go back to sources I now have 2 sources for the same event. Is there any way to avoid this besides doing all my entries in Events?

Jack

hib

Post by hib » Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:23 am

I used Sources to enter my Source. I now notice in Events the source # is not there. When I click in the source column in Events it opens up my sources list & allows me to put in a source #. When I go back to sources I now have 2 sources for the same event. Is there any way to avoid this besides doing all my entries in Events?
Could you clarify this? When you say the source # is not there in the Events pane, had you assigned a source number to an event beforehand and then it disappeared?

You need to first create a source and number via the Sources menu. Then, to use it in an event in the Events pane, click on the Sources column and add in the source that supports this event.

Is this what you did? Further details would help clarify what the issue is and how to resolve it.
Al