Expanded Tree Output Formats

Add your enhancement requests to our ToDo list.
Crucible

Expanded Tree Output Formats

Post by Crucible » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:34 am

First - Great program! I was looking for a MAC program that I could use as readily as Family Tree for Windows. I think I&#39ve settled on iFamily. I&#39d like to see a couple of enhancements:

1) I&#39d like to see the info in the tree ancestor and descendant diagrams placed in user configurable boxes as well as allow the user to define what info goes into the boxes.

2) I&#39d like to see some type of all-in-one tree that prints everyone in the family file, whether or not they are currently connected to another part of the tree.

3) I&#39d like to see the picture attachment process simplified. There are too many mouse clicks and changed screens tomake it a seamless process. A simple drag and drop todo the initial attach, supported by a more intensive edit capability (for simple cropping) would be great!

4) Allow the diagram view to show all of the branches of a particular tree (either in the descendants or the ancestors) without forcing you to have to choose a particular child to get that part of the tree. I know this sounds like the ancestor or descendent diagram, but it&#39s not quite the same.

Overall, great program. Keep up the good work.

:D