Cursor placement

Add your enhancement requests to our ToDo list.
tmbe

Cursor placement

Post by tmbe » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:25 am

I&#39ve noticed since the last iFamily update, that the cursor no longer automatically appears in a field when adding events in the "Events" pane.

In the past, I would click on the "+," and choose the event type. Then the "Add a Source Citation" window would pop up. I&#39d close that window, and my cursor would be in the Name field of the event I just created, allowing me to tab over and fill in the information. However, since the last update, I have to manually click into a field before I can begin entering information - if I hit tab, nothing happens.

All that being said, if I do not have any source activated, everything works as before - as soon as I create an event, my cursor appears in the Name field for that event. Also, adding events in the window that pops up when you add a child is just fine - regardless of whether I have an active source, the cursor automatically appears in the Name field for the event I&#39ve just created.

It&#39s a small thing, but it slows me down and is driving me bonkers... Could the cursor go back to always automatically appearing in the Name field when an event is created?