- Defaults - sets the Default preferences and colours and refreshes the main screen
- Font - activates the standard Apple Font picker to allow selection of font style and weight. The font size in normally set using the Font Size stepper at the RH end the main window's toolbar.
- Colours - allows the user to set the background and box colours, gradients and shadows.
- Diagram Display Text - Choose between 14 different personal properties to display in each personal box on the Context Diagram
- Generations of Ancestors - this stepper is duplicated on the main toolbar. It allows you to choose to show between 1 and 6 generations. It is normal to have this set to 2, 3 or 4 generations, depending on the size and resolution of your screen.
- Children on the Left - toggle the display of the Focal Person's children to be on the left or right hand side of the screen.
- Ghost Outlines - toggles the Ghost Outlines On/Off. Normally it should be left ON unless a special screen print requires it to be OFF.
- Step Relationships of Focal Person
- Speak It
- Show Warning When deleting a Person
- Show Shadows
- Family Name All Caps (entry only)
- Always Display Child Dialog
- Always Display Family Dialog
- Show Pop-up Details
- Show Full Details including Notes
- Show Focal Person's ID
- Show Full Name in Diagram
- Show Relationship Handles
- Show Default Pictures in Diagram
- Always Copy to /Pictures
- Show Gender Symbols for All People
- Warn when Duplicate name Added
- The Ancestral Views
Various Help Topics
1 post • Page 1 of 1